Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Skydive for Miracles !!

Hello, my name is Allison. My daughter, Laura, and I ARE going to do a Charity Skydive Jump! Why?

Let's see - Reasons not to Skydive .... well:
It might hurt - alot !!
It will be scary - alot !!
My friends told me I shouldn't (should've listened)

On the other hand ... reasons to Skydive:
It might not hurt (yeah right !)
Fear is exhilarating (overrated !!)
I never do what I'm told (that's true)

but overriding all other considerations, even my fear of heights, (the things you do for sisters !!) we are skydiving to raise money for Miracles Sudan.

So what is Miracles Sudan?
Miracles Sudan is a charity founded by my sister and her husband Yassin, over 15 years ago and run by them with the help of volunteers. At ‘Miracles’ (as it has become known), we aim to support and rehabilitate disabled and underprivileged children offering them hope and self esteem.
Miracles is an oasis in a very difficult world. In Sudan disabled children have very few rights and even less hope. At Miracles we believe that every child matters.

Please help us continue our work. Donors can use the "Make a Donation" Button to the right of this post. This will take you directly to the paypal website, which is a secure means of transferring money.

If you would like to find out more about the work of the charity please go to:
www.miraclessudanhomepage.blogspot.com

'It only takes one person to make a miracle'. Thank you for supporting Miracles Sudan.

1 comment: